Koodo Community

Community

Koodo gave me false information and I need to speak to a representative. HELP.

HOW do I speak to a representative?
My main issue is with misrepresentation of info related to plan/payment stuff. 
But.
First of all, all my Koodo stuff is in French, I've been asking Koodo reps in person and on the phone to switch it to English for years, and at least on the phone they'll keep saying they did, but when I call, it's still in French.
That doesn't really matter though, because there's literally no way to reach a representative anyway. So HAHA whatever.
I tried doing this like, robot chat, and it was ridiculous and just told me to post on community.
Does no one work at Koodo? If no one works at Koodo then WHAT are y'all doing with my money.
So.
I'm supposed to post stuff about my Koodo account in public... haha, no. I am not going to post my account in public. 
I need to talk to someone on the phone. I have tried 611 & pressing 5 & 0 and stuff that is not a thing that works. Maybe because the whole thing is in French which I barely speak.
I want to know what the hell is going on, and I need to hear it in private, from a human labourer, on a phone, because I am pretty sure if I go down to bother the kids working at the mall, they're going to tell me a bunch of lines about how there's nothing they can do and I need to call someone.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What was false information?
You don't need to post your personal info here. But we might be able to explain about charges /proration and/or how promo/ plan/ add-on works 🙂
Mayumi wrote:

What was false information?
You don't need to post your personal info here. But we might be able ...

no, i'm not posting any of my information about my account or my issue here, thanks but no.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So when you dial 611, it doesn't tell you from the bar for English choose 1 for French choose 2? It's supposed to give you the option to select which language you wish to move forward with. I'm pretty sure a Koodo Rep did not tell you to post private info, such as your full phone number or whatnot. You certainly can post whatever about your account without any private info, such as you got "plan x with y features but z is showing up, why? " what exactly do you take issue with giving details that are not private? Koodo has been pushing self-serve service and contacting Koodo via private message on Facebook or DM via Twitter and less and less 611. You can give that a go. You could alternatively call the toll free number for customer service if somehow calling 611 from your line skips the beginning about asking for what language you want to be helped I'm.
Goran wrote:

So when you dial 611, it doesn't tell you from the bar for English choose 1 for French choose 2? ...

yeah NO language options, no voice command options, on toll free or 611. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

So when you dial 611, it doesn't tell you from the bar for English choose 1 for French choose 2? ...

Well that's an odd glitch. You could use another phone or google voice from a desktop. That should get around that glitch.
Goran wrote:

Yeah no I emailed them and if nobody hits me back by Monday I'll go bug the teens working at the mall. This forum thing is ridic. Thanks though take care.
Userlevel 7
Goran wrote:

So what's your problem? Leave out the personal information and tell us. What do you have to loose?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Try Settings > Phone > Show My Caller ID > Off and see if *611 gets you to the language choice.

Billing issues can call #227

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

The quickest and easiest way to talk to a Koodo rep is through Facebook. From my experience they get back to you within an hour and once you start talking to them they get back to you within minutes. I would suggest trying this before i would emailing or calling.