Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo down?

Koodo service isn't working on my iPhone 5s, are the Koodo towers down or inactive? I tried restarting my phone, removing the SIM card and nothing seems to work.

20 replies

Just went threw this issue, went from my LTE network to 4G, now i got a error saying i can only make emergency calls, I'm unable to send text message or receive/make phone calls.
Are the towers down or are they being hacked?
Probably just going down, i been having this issue for 3 days around the same time.

[quote=Mesmashh]Probably just going down, i been having this issue for 3 days around the same time.https://
Mesmashh wrote:

Probably just going down, i been having this issue for 3 days around the same time.[img]https://d...

Wait for the last three days this has been happening? Call them for a credit thats bullshit that's not what you're paying for
Userlevel 3
I'm wondering this too. I have a BB Q5 (prepaid). I tried sending an email using data and it sits in the outbox. My phone also said emergency calls only and then switched to 3G. When I turned on wifi (home router, modem), the emails went through. Tried sending another email (wifi off, data turned on) same issue sitting in outbox. Is the network down?
shelley wrote:

I'm wondering this too. I have a BB Q5 (prepaid). I tried sending an email using data and it sits...

Yeah probably, for a company that calls you within the first day you don't pay your bill they should really work on their service
Userlevel 3
I made a phone call and it went through. Data is still not working (emails sit in outbox). If I type something in the browser (using data service and not wifi), it sits in limbo, doesn't go through
shelley wrote:

I made a phone call and it went through. Data is still not working (emails sit in outbox). If I t...

Idk if this is karma and if so idk what I did but Koodo better fix this soon
Userlevel 3
shelley wrote:

I made a phone call and it went through. Data is still not working (emails sit in outbox). If I t...

I checked settings>mobile network>scrolled down to Available Networks. It shows 3g- Voice only
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where are you guys? I have no issues. If you are on an iphone go to Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Network>Reset Settings
Dennis wrote:

Where are you guys? I have no issues. If you are on an iphone go to Settings>Cellular>Cel...

Where have you been for the last hour lmfao omg thank you ✨✨
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Where are you guys? I have no issues. If you are on an iphone go to Settings>Cellular>Cel...

I was watching the new season of the Amazing Race and paying bills lol. And you're welcome!
Dennis wrote:

You just saved my job LOL I was gonna loose my modelling gig because of this and you just saved my ass, if I could hug you right now I would thank you so much
Dennis wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I'll be waiting for my million when you make your first billion... Or better yet, set me up with a lady model friend 😉
Dennis wrote:

Lmao you know what I bought a couple lottery tickets so I might just win this Friday but if you have fb I'll add you and we'll talk about those model friends
Userlevel 3
I'm in Manitoba. My phone is a BlackBerry Q5. It was showing 3G-Voice Only under Available Networks and at top of phone's 'homepage" 4G LTE suddenly appeared near the top of the phone. Available Networks shows 4G LTE too. Tested sending email and internet browsing with data only (no wifi) and everything is normal now. 🙂
Been doing it in random times service will go out for a few minutes enough to delay my messages, the telus/koodo tower is next to my house. Service normally effected around midnight, niagara falls