Koodo Community

Community

Solved

koodo didn’t e-bill me?

so i got my new koodo phone on july 31st and the person said the e-bill will be sent to my email at aug 6th but it has been 6 days and i haven’t seen the e-bill in my inbox? what do i do?
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 12 August 2014, 22:45

During activation you would have told the rep your e-mail address to get registered for e-billing. However, the actual bill is not sent there. Instead, you should have received a registration link for Koodo's Self Serve in your inbox. If not, I would call them and them resend it so you can register. It's a nice tool for checking your bill history (up to 18 months), checking airtime/data usage, changing your plan, resetting voicemail password, swapping SIMs, etc.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
During activation you would have told the rep your e-mail address to get registered for e-billing. However, the actual bill is not sent there. Instead, you should have received a registration link for Koodo's Self Serve in your inbox. If not, I would call them and them resend it so you can register. It's a nice tool for checking your bill history (up to 18 months), checking airtime/data usage, changing your plan, resetting voicemail password, swapping SIMs, etc.