Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo Customer Service Center over the weekend

Userlevel 2
I have been trying to reach Koodo agent on the phone over the weekend but there was no one picking up the calls. I checked and believe call center open over the weekend during 9am to 7pm.
Is there any technical difficulty with the systems?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think so. Try asking your question here so we can try and help you out.
Userlevel 2
I want to merge my two separate accounts into one primary account. Can it be done on self serve?
I don't see any option on self serve, but if you know I can try myself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PD wrote:

I want to merge my two separate accounts into one primary account. Can it be done on self serve?

You are receiving 2 separate bills and want to merge into 1 account, correct? And you will receive 1 bill for both lines.
In this case,you have to call in.

If you dial *611 from your phone, then they should ask you for call back option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PD wrote:

You can also contact them via Facebook or Twitter private message for assistance - they can verify your account ownership there.
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

there is no call back option. I am waiting now for someone to answer
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

btw I called *611 from my phone
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

yes I want to merge two bills into one, Mayumi!
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

how do you contact on facebook? link please for customer support
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PD wrote:

Scroll down this page and Click Facebook logo. Then "Send message" 
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

I did send a message and lets wait and see how quick is Koodo on facebook 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PD wrote:

As it is later in the day you may not get a message tonight. Only an estimate but I would expect a message mid day tomorrow.