Koodo Community

Community

Koodo App wont let me log in

Hi, I have just downloaded the koodo app to monitor my data on my cell phone. I followed all the steps to sign up and now it wont let me sign in. Its a different message than if I entered the wrong information, it tells me 'Unable to process your request. Please try again later.' I have been trying all day, and I have tried re-installing it. I tried to call a representative on the phone but she was not helpful at all. Please help, I've gotten extremely frustrated and have no clue how to fix this.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try checking off the option to keep your log in data then log in, it worked for me before.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Try checking off the option to keep your log in data then log in, it worked for me before.

Thanks, but unfortunately I never checked that box. Maybe if I check and then un-check it it will work. Fingers crossed!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No I mean check it so it's filled in and then log in

Thank you
I tried that and I'm getting the same message
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you confirm your account through email? Also have you tried signing in on the website and does it work?
yup. And the website works just fine but it doesnt have the data tracking
Userlevel 2
Hi Emily, Make sure that you’re logging in the App with the same Self Serve website logins. Keep in mind that you can track your data usage from the Self Serve website: - Overview - Check Your Text & Web Usage - Data usage ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.