Koodo Community

Community

Koodo 2gb deal applied automatically?

Hi all,

I just signed up for a new account with the impression that 2gb deal will be automatically added to my bill and service agreement. I checked my service agreement it does not show the deal. Is it still applied automatically?

Thanks

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wasn't it supposed to be in-store only deal?

PS : Can't access the store, so not 100% sure.
Robert wrote:

It changed to online as well a few days later. Plans starting at $55 had the 2gb tacked on. I am assuming this means it will be added. Ya the online store is so busy right now.
Robert wrote:

I also called in and the phone lines are very busy as well

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

I wouldn't suggest calling... It is Bright Friday!!! so busy day.... But again, if you activated during period when promo was active, there is nothing to worry about! 🙂
Robert wrote:

Ok so they can add the promo retroactively? Perfect, thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there!

If you just activated (today) in one of the eligible plans (55$ or more) definitely you have the 2GB Bonus for 24 months... Whenever possible, access your self serve account and double check info...

In case promo is not there, pretty sure that Koodo will add it for you if criteria was met...

enjoy!
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

If you just activated (today) in one of the eligible plans (55$ or more) definitely yo...

Hi, thanks for the help.

I just checked in self serve and it doesn't say anything about the 2gb deal being added. I bought the plan and sim card on the 22nd and activated today once I got my sim and account number so it should be added on by now. Should I call in and just wait to speak to a rep?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

If you just activated (today) in one of the eligible plans (55$ or more) definitely yo...

When you say that you bought the plan, what do you mean? did you buy it online or in store?
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

Userlevel 7
It did say online before that to get the 2gb on online orders you had to add it as an add-on when purchasing.
Mathieu wrote:

It did say online before that to get the 2gb on online orders you had to add it as an add-on when...

I swear I did not see that. Ugh will I be able to add it retroactively on self serve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Joanna - looking at your account and it doesn’t look like you purchased a phone from us. The 2GB bonus offer is only available with purchase of a phone on any tab.
Userlevel 7
Ranjan wrote:

Joanna - looking at your account and it doesn’t look like you purchased a phone from us. The 2GB...

Also it's an ad on which has to be added to your plan

Ranjan wrote:

Joanna - looking at your account and it doesn’t look like you purchased a phone from us. The 2GB...

Hi Chad, thanks for your reply but this option was not available when I bought the plan online on Nov 22nd. I just assumed it would be added on later. It didn’t specify it needed to be a phone on tab. The phone I own is a Koodo phone that I bought used. I guess I will call the call line once my SIM card arrives. Hopefully I can get this worked out.