Koodo Community

Community

Solved

knowing what to do?

hello, the phone i would like to purchase is $0 but it has a $500 tab plus with a large tab can how much will i be paying and if i can change the tab to medium so i can pay $30 a month?

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Depends which phone because they vary in price. Which phone were you interested in?
Userlevel 6
Larissa, if you want a $500 phone, it will cost you $200 on TabMedium, + $5 every month as per your Tab personal contribution.
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Larissa, if you want a $500 phone, it will cost you $200 on TabMedium, + $5 every month as per yo...

what about a small tab, another question is what if i buy a phone from BestBuy or future shop and the phone is $0 plus its from Koodo but what will i be paying with a medium tab?
Userlevel 6
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Larissa, if you want a $500 phone, it will cost you $200 on TabMedium, + $5 every month as per yo...

Medium Tab always shaves off $300 from the retail price of the phone you want. For TabSmall, it's $150 off. TabSmall has no $5 monthly personal Tab contribution.
the iphone 5c cause for a limited time its for $0 and i really want an iphone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Larissa Dean wrote:

the iphone 5c cause for a limited time its for $0 and i really want an iphone

The new lower price means that it is a $500 phone (before it was over $500). Which means you can get it on: -Tab S ($150 on tab) = $500 - $150 = You pay $350 + any plan current or old -Tab M ($300 on tab) = $500 - $300 = You pay $200 + $5 Monthly Tab Charge + Any current Koodo plan OR any old plan $30 or more -Tab L ($500 on tab) = $500 - $500 = $0 You Pay + $10 Monthly Tab Charge + the expensive Tab L plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Even though the iPhone is displayed at Tab L, you can actually get the phone on Tab M or Tab S if you so choose