Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Keeping the same plan for iPhone 6

Hey. I want to keep the same plan of 29+ tab for my iPhone 6 so I asked a question before that it won't allow me to use the same plan but the expensive plans, someone suggested that I need to pay more to keep the same plan of 29+ tab. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. Also if you have ideas to make the monthly plan cheaper then add that too.

Here's the link for the phone
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/iphone-6-16-gb

4 replies

Whoever is telling you that you need to get a more expensive plan is probably trying to get you on the tab plus which allows you to take up to 504 off of the cost of a phone. Your 29$ plan see can be used with any phone but your maximum subsidy is 360 off the price of the phone. Your 29$ plan will go up to 44$ a month due to your 15$ tab charge for 24 months or until your tab is paid to 0$
Levi wrote:

Whoever is telling you that you need to get a more expensive plan is probably trying to get you o...

This was shown when I was following the purchase when the only option was "choose a plan" instead of going with the same plan when I logged on to my account.
Userlevel 6
Levi wrote:

Whoever is telling you that you need to get a more expensive plan is probably trying to get you o...

Hey mate.
Yes you can keep your 29 dollar plan.
You just have to put more down for the phone.

There will be a tab charge of 15 dollars added to your 29 for 2 years.

The downpayment for the phone would be $414
Always go into your koodo corporate store or authorized dealer for hardware upgrades. It is the only proper way to find out the real cost of getting the phone with your current plan. I work for WOW! Mobile boutique. I deal with all of this on a daily basis.