Koodo Community

Community

Solved

just wondering about a disscount on a iphone

im just wondering if i would get a dicount on a iphone i have been with koodo for a long time

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Glenn, Koodo does not treat "old time" customers different from "new ones" - which is a good or bad thing depending on your viewpoint 🙂 However they do have a nice promo right now for an iPhone on Tab M - if your current plan is more than $30 you should definitely check it out!
i pay ruffly 72 dollars a month on my plan can i get the phone for 0 dollars as well?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Glenn Mooers wrote:

i pay ruffly 72 dollars a month on my plan can i get the phone for 0 dollars as well?

Depends on which iPhone you want. The iPhone 6... no 🙂 Only the 4S is available on Tab M and pay $0. Here is the list of what the iPhone would cost: https://shop.koodomobile.com/koodo-cell-phones/iphone/c99999903-ciPhone-p0.html If it says "Tab Large", you will need to add $200 to the price to pay up front 😞
Glenn Mooers wrote:

ok perfect thanks i will probley go in today n go check them out but they arnt to much i seen theres one for 125 right now the iphone 5
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Glenn Mooers wrote:

If you can afford it, I'd probably go for the $275 iPhone 5S instead, Glenn. It is faster and better overall, and also has twice the memory (16 instead of 8 GB). It is probably a better value especially on Tab M 🙂