Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Issue a credit for

About a week ago I was speaking with sales representation regarding issuing a credit of $26.90. She confirmed as I haven't used phone for the time of period - I had to wait for phone to arrive. I have yet received any email regarding the credit and I just checked my billing status, the credit is still not issued. What should I do again? Call Koodo again?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is already a TAB adjustment on your account. Meaning your outstanding tab was reduced, so you owe less on your phone.
$50 credit was a different one. That was originally told by Koodo when I was at the store. I am asking about $26.90. That was charged because Koodo considered I was using a phone for few days. In fact, I wasn't. I couldn't because the phone wasn't available at the store and I had to wait. I already spoke with Sales representative about this and she said she will issue a credit.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bonnie wrote:

$50 credit was a different one. That was originally told by Koodo when I was at the store. I am...

I didn't say it was $50. 🙂 That is your refer a friend credit.
Bonnie wrote:

$50 credit was a different one. That was originally told by Koodo when I was at the store. I am...

So am I getting the credit of $26.90? just checked again, there is no adjustment regarding the amount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bonnie wrote:

You have to look at your TAB balance. You are on a Tab Large plan paying $21 monthly as your tab charge. Your tab balance was reduce by one month worth.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The credit was deducted from your Tab balance. Not your bill balance. Which is why your having a hard time noticing that it was processed already.
I see. I am happy as long as it was processed already.thank you