Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there anyway you guys can track a stolen phone? Do not have my imei number but everything of mine was signedin on iphone5 when taken

I had my iPhone 5 stolen ,,, been with koodo for years recently went off my moms family on and went solo. Is there anyway you guys can track a stolen phone? I don't have my imei number but everything of mine was signed in on the phone when it got stolen

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Joseph,

Did you activate Find my iPhone on your device? You can use that to recover the device.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately koodo is not able to track lost phones. If you had find my iPhone turned on though, you might be able to use that to track it yourself. If find my iPhone does not work, the best koodo can do for you is to suspend your account and flag the phone so it cannot be used with any north American provider.
Thanks! In was using a friends apple ID so I'm hoping to god I left find my iPhone turned on. Wish Me luck! They got my wallet and laptop as well as my house keys and back pack. I've filed a police report too cause idk what else to do. My life's in there I'm sure you could understand
Userlevel 7
Joseph Lennox wrote:

Thanks! In was using a friends apple ID so I'm hoping to god I left find my iPhone turned on. Wis...

Don't forget to report any debit/credit cards as stolen as well!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you report your phone as stolen your SIM card will be deactivated and you won't be able to see your phone on find Mt friends. Also in order to see if your phone's open you could call it and if it rings. That means your phone is still open!