Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there an option to forward voice mail to an e-mail account

I think that this is pretty self-explanatory

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Nope but if you have Call Forwarding you can subscribe to a service like YouMail for that type of thing & it also supports Visual Voicemail.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, there isn't.
John Burke wrote:

Nope but if you have Call Forwarding you can subscribe to a service like YouMail for that type of...

Hi John, I replied to the responders to my inquiry but I realized you might not receive it so I copied mu question and added it following to make sure you would see it. I hope this is OK. Thanks again Dave. Thanks to both of you for the quick response. A follow-up if it is appropriate. I looked at the app store. It says the app is only officially supported by US companies. Are there any problems with Koodo?
Userlevel 2
John Burke wrote:

Nope but if you have Call Forwarding you can subscribe to a service like YouMail for that type of...

This is a public forum, not a 1 on 1. He would of seen the same message, no need to do duplicate posts.
John Burke wrote:

Thank you
Userlevel 6
John Burke wrote:

I send all responses from the Community that come in via email to their own Folder in my GMail so I don't always read them right away.
Thanks to both of you for the quick response. A follow-up if it is appropriate. I looked at the app store. It says the app is only officially supported by US companies. Are there any problems with Koodo?
Userlevel 2
Davo wrote:

Thanks to both of you for the quick response. A follow-up if it is appropriate. I looked at the...

It's probably an exclusivity clause set by the US mobile providers & the creators of the app.
Userlevel 6
Davo wrote:

Thanks to both of you for the quick response. A follow-up if it is appropriate. I looked at the...

I used it in Canada for a while until deciding I no longer needed it since I get maybe 1 Voicemail/month (LoL) so it does work, perhaps not "officially" but worked for me nonetheless.