Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there an activation fee when upgrading to the iphone 6S? if so do they waive it?

I have 56$ on my remaining tab balance, I plan on upgrading to the 6S (370$ on tab medium), would i pay 426$ plus tax? Is there an activation credit, if so do they waive it?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello! There is no activation fee at all. The only thing you pay fo if you need it is a new Sim card.
Goran wrote:

Hello! There is no activation fee at all. The only thing you pay fo if you need it is a new Sim c...

Thank you!! So I would just pay my remaining tab balance off, the 370$ for the iphone and for a new sim card?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Hello! There is no activation fee at all. The only thing you pay fo if you need it is a new Sim c...

If you don't already have a nano Sim card basically yes. You could have it cut or a stamp cutter used if you have a regular/micro Sim card. Nano cards are slightly thinner but in my experience the tolerances are forgiving for it. Of course if you're at all uncomfortable with it just spend the 10 bucks for a new nano Sim.
Goran wrote:

Yeah i'll just get a new one, thanks for your help!!