Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there a plan less than $30? One of my friends has a $15 plan. I have a number already, what can I do if I want to purchase your plan?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is no monthly plan under $30 with Koodo.
If your friend have a $15 monthly plan, s/he has a grandfathered plan.

There is a $15 prepaid base plan tho.

If you have an account/number with another service provider and want to switch to Koodo, go to the nearest Koodo shop and open an account and port/transfer your number. (Do not close your current account before port your number. They need an active account to do so)
They will run a credit check on you if you want to open a monthly account and you have to pick a plan that they are offering currently .
Thank you for the information. And what is the $15 prepaid base plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
宛真 何 wrote:

https://www.koodomobile.com/prepaid-p... Add: $15 Prepaid base plan including unlimited text. If you want to have "Talk minutes" or "Data", you'll need to buy a "booster". Good thing about booster is that it won't expire as long as you renew your base plan.
宛真 何 wrote:

Can I use my number to purchase prepaid base plan, or I have to buy a new sim card?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
宛真 何 wrote:

You will need to buy a Koodo prepaid SIM card. And you can port your number. Who you are with currently ?
宛真 何 wrote:

Fido. How much is a sim card?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
宛真 何 wrote:

I believe it's $20, but it come with $20 activation credit . Compare your current usage, price with Fido and what is offering by Koodo before you make switch 😉
宛真 何 wrote:

Thank you very much! It really helps. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
宛真 何 wrote:

You're welcome 🙂 You can use the activation credit for booster or base plan renewal.