Koodo Community
Solved

Is the iphone 4s worth buying now

I have been wanting a iphone for a while now. And the reason i was thinking the 4s is because the 5 is way over my price limit so right now is the 4s worth buying still because my friend brought up that in a couple of years i will hate the 4s beacuse probably the 7 will have came out and thats how long it will take to pay off the 4s on medium tab.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd say wait a couple months and then the iPhone 6 will be out and then the 5s price will drop down and you'll be way happier with the 5s I guarantee.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The iPhone 4s is super slow on iOS 7 If you can wait for the iPhone 6 to come out this fall, the iPhone 5c (8gb probably) should drop to a price similar to iphone 4s is right now At least that's my prediction
Userlevel 7
It's a long shot, but try contacting an Apple store to see if they have any refurbished models available for sale outright. You might be able to grab an original 5, 5C, or 5S for cheaper. Or try Kijiji. Just make sure the phone isn't blacklisted by visiting protectyourdata.ca
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

It's a long shot, but try contacting an Apple store to see if they have any refurbished models av...

Which is despicable, but what can you do? Buying a secondhand phone is now a bigger risk than it used to be
Userlevel 5
Do not get the iPhone 4S. Stay away from that phone as much as possible. If you're going to get an iPhone, get an iPhone 5 or higher model. The iPhone 4S is super slow and laggy on iOS 7. I have heard many complaints from friends, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is becoming an old phone. So as everyone else said. It's a no for the 4s!