Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is it possible to get 21 days instead of 30 days unlimited talk and text for traveling to the United States. Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Theresa.

If the add-on is not available, then it's not possible to get 21 days instead of 30 unfortunately...
Oh ok Robert thanks So if I get this unlimited talk/text can someone from Canada call my cell with no charge while I am in the states?? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Theresa Dale Avery wrote:

Oh ok Robert thanks So if I get this unlimited talk/text can someone from Canada call my cell ...

You will not be charged but the party calling you would be charged depending what plan they have Theresa.

Oh ok Robert thanks So if I get this unlimited talk/text can someone from Canada call my cell ...

Another question and I promise the last one lol so if I call them from the states will there be a charge to them?? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It depends on what kind of plan they have. Generally speaking they shouldn't get charged if they are in their local calling region (or in their home city). Here is a list of all the long distance scenarios that you can look at: http://help.koodomobile.com/plans-add...

Oh ok thanks Allan. Have a great weekend!!