Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is add-on 250MB/ month for $2 real?

I am a public mobile legacy user, I received a text that suggest me to switch to Koodo, I am also told that Koodo is offering a add-on 250MB/ month for $2 for public mobile legacy user, if they switch to Koodo, is it true?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Slinxci, Yes it is true they have been offering public mobile users things to switch to Koodo, so if your intrested feel free.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey guys, I just wanted to confirm that while indeed there is an offer for select Public customers to migrate, the $2/250mb add-on is not compatible with legacy PM plans and is not part of this offer.
Ranjan wrote:

Hey guys, I just wanted to confirm that while indeed there is an offer for select Public custome...

what kind of PM customers are eligible for this add on? i received a promo code, but I don't know what exactly you offering to me , just same price for same plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey guys, I just wanted to confirm that while indeed there is an offer for select Public custome...

This link should help provide more info., Slinxci:. https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/service...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Oh sorry I Guess I mixed up my promotions sorry Slinxci,
Ranjan wrote:

I am one of the Legacy/ Pioneer customer list, the major point is keep same plan for same price, i am not sure if I am eligible for the add-on 250MB/ month for $2 ?
Ranjan wrote:

I am one of the Legacy/ Pioneer customer list, I have used PM for more than 2 years, since July 2014. the key point of this switch is keep same plan for same price, i am not sure if I am eligible for the add-on 250MB/ month for $2 or not ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

If you're on a plan that does not already include data, the add-on won't be available as data is fully blocked on those plans. You can however switch to an available Koodo plan with data is you wish.