Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is 6plus going to be sold in toronto on september 19

Are all koodo stores going to be selling the 6plus on september 19 in Toronto

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Most if not all, yes. If you're not lining up for the store to open on the day of, then I'd call stores in advance as each one will have limited stock and will probably sell out within an an hour or two.
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Most if not all, yes. If you're not lining up for the store to open on the day of, then I'd call ...

They will most definitely sell out and you'll have to wait until they get another stock. That's what happened to the previous iPhones.
Ok thanks and is it possible to reserve a copy because i was originally going to just buy an unlocked 6plus from apple store but i heard it was sold out
Userlevel 7
Barail Mikhaeal wrote:

Ok thanks and is it possible to reserve a copy because i was originally going to just buy an unlo...

No you can't reserve or pre-order.
Barail Mikhaeal wrote:

Ok thanks and is it possible to reserve a copy because i was originally going to just buy an unlo...

So i have to buy on launch day. What are the odds of going to buy a 16gb gold 6plus at around 4 pm because i have school and i cant go any earlier
Userlevel 5
Barail Mikhaeal wrote:

The odds are not likely in your favour. There was a preorder launch at Apple's site which you could of used. Looks like you'll have to wait most likely.
Userlevel 6
Barail Mikhaeal wrote:

Apple is also sold out, they don't even take orders anymore for the 19th and couldn't tell us when they would haveore phones coming in.
Barail Mikhaeal wrote:

Right now, for the iPhone 6 Plus, there's a 3 to 4 week wait if you order online through Apple. The demand for it is big & supply will be constrained. So you better get in line early on Friday if that's the model you want. As far as the iPhone 6 4.7" version, Apple doesn't seem to have a problem with making them so supply should be good.
Userlevel 6
You should try to be among the first people there when the store opens. If you think the Apple Stores sell out quick...the carriers likely sell out event faster considering their stock is lower than theirs. The Rogers Store in Montreal usually has a line outside before it opens on launch day.