Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Iphone6 exchange

Hi there. I got my iPhone 6 on Christmas eve. And yesterday night I found dead pixels on my phone that I was not aware of. And I check the the Mobile shop return policy, 14 days, 30 air time, 50mb. But its little bit over 50mb. 53mb i used. Can I still go and ask exchange for a new phone?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should be fine but all you can do is try. Keep in mind that it may be difficult to get a replacement device at this time due to the time of year and limited stock of such a popular device so you may have to just return it and wait for more stock to come in, again all you can do is try.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

You should be fine but all you can do is try. Keep in mind that it may be difficult to get a repl...

Thank you Paul. I should go to the Mobile shop and try today.
Userlevel 7
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

You should be fine but all you can do is try. Keep in mind that it may be difficult to get a repl...

Simple exchange, there's no need to "try" because they WILL 😉
Userlevel 7
You'll be fine. The usage limits are only for returns, not exchanges. The usage limits are to avoid being sent a bill if you return your phone within 15 days. If you go over the usage and return your phone, you will pay for the usage you used.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
But just in case, factory reset your phone so they cannot see the usage!