Koodo Community

iphone XS no longer available online?

• 2 May 2020
  • 6 replies

I am looking to get iphone XS online and it disappeared out of the list of phones. Is it coming back?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@rikkster @Dinh  Apple sometimes has challenges with their own forecast. They got stuck with Iphone 7 hence the availability still.  There was more control on XS production and less inventory build up.  Can’t say if it will come back to be listed at all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We never know for sure. Koodo is still selling iphone7 - which was discontinued since Sep 2019. While the newer iPhone 8 (discontinued last month) was off the shelf as of now.

Badge +4

I think it’s safe to say that both the iPhone XS and the competitive price deal are no longer available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think the OP was asking about the Xs properly because Koodo offered very competitive price on it recently https://forums.redflagdeals.com/koodo-koodo-iphone-xs-tab-small-340-downpayment-2348046/

Almost same “retail” price as the XR as of now and the offered a “phone credit” of -$280 . It was a really good deal 1,2 months ago. The Xs was at a different level compared to the XR.

Badge +4

Apple discontinued both the iPhone XS and XS Max as of September 10, 2019, after announcing the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. Probably the shortest-lived iPhone in Apple’s history as the XS was only available for a little under a year, (Released September 21, 2018, discontinued September 10, 2019).

The iPhone XR might be worth looking in to. A lot of what is in the XS is in the XR with some differences. A comparison video between the XS and XR offers a better look at some of the differences between the two iPhones. Click on the link below.

XS vs XR

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nobody knows except Koodo and they don’t share that information.

However, they sometimes took some devices off the webstore due to unknown shipping delivery time from manufacturer or backorder.