Koodo Community
Solved

Iphone x preowned 400 but total before tax comes to 550?

• 27 February 2019
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 1
existing customer here. can anyone explain to me WHY even though it says the iphone x pre owned is 400 but once i put it in my cart it says 550 before tax? how the hell does this make sense
icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 27 February 2019, 21:27

@Amanda123456 - Well that's not good 😞 Let me circle back with the team and see if they have any other suggestions. Worst case, if we're unable to get this resolved, we'll have someone get in touch with you directly and figure out a workaround to get this sorted for you. Hang tight.
View original

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
I think the price of $400 is available for existing customers who upgrade their phone. If you add it as a new device, the price is $550. https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/iphone-x-cpo
Userlevel 1
i am existing. how do i upgrade for the 400? im not understanding
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looks fine for me. Can you take some screenshots?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What plan do you have? are you on a plan with medium Tab? you can upgrade your device with your existing number at that price. Below is what I saw if I chose to upgrade my phone.

Userlevel 1
this is what im getting right now. is there something im doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some thing is not right in your screenshot, what is your current plan? why there wasn't any minutes and data in their screenshot. Was your plan is a $60 10GB BYOD?
Userlevel 1
My current plan is 60 for 7 gb and unlimited mins
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If so, I think there was a bug somewhere, I would suggest you contact Koodo directly and ask someone to check it for you. I would send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) with the screenshot. A koodo rep should fix it for you. You could also setup a callback via their digital assistant.
Userlevel 1
Yeah it seems like somethings up. Do they respond to fbook msgs now or tomorrow? I have a callback at 9am regardless. Thanks for your help btw
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The facebook messaging isn't a live chat, they properly respond to you tomorrow. But you might get a more experienced rep there and you could send the screenshot (or this thread) to them via facebook also.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi @Amanda123456 - I checked with our web store and we have a hunch as to what may have been causing the issue for you. Would you mind trying again and letting us know if this works for you now?
Userlevel 1
@Ranjan Koodo Hi! Just checked, coming up as 550 still!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Ranjan Koodo Hi! Just checked, coming up as 550 still!

Hmm.. have you tried clearing your cache, or trying another browser?
Userlevel 1
@Ranjan Koodo yes done all of that and still happening. This is what i see before i add my current plan.

then after i add my current plan im getting this

Badge +4
Some thing is not right in your screenshot, what is your current plan? why there wasn't any minutes and data in their screenshot. Was your plan is a $60 10GB BYOD?
@Amanda123456

It could be your plan that is causing the problem but there is also something wrong with your screenshot as well. It should show your current plan where it shows "monthly plan" and it should show how many minutes and data you have.

I have the $60 10GB BYOD plan and it will let me order the phone but without the discounts. It will show $400 due now but when I choose to keep my current plan the price goes up to $550.

Userlevel 1
@Mats Right, instead i get this when it says to add the plan. No info is on it? So strange i don't understand why the price is increasing

Badge +4
Very strange. Hopefully Ranjan can get it sorted for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Amanda123456 - Well that's not good 😞 Let me circle back with the team and see if they have any other suggestions. Worst case, if we're unable to get this resolved, we'll have someone get in touch with you directly and figure out a workaround to get this sorted for you. Hang tight.
Userlevel 1
@Ranjan Koodo no worries! I spoke to the web team and we got it sorted. Seemed to be a bug. Thanks for all your help 🙂