Koodo Community

Community

iPhone X Preorder Shipping

From what I've been told by Koodo Webstore, Koodo has yet to receive any iPhone X shipment from Apple hence the change of delivery dates on the website from November 2nd to 1-2 weeks. Can someone else give us some more transparency on this matter ?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'd have to wait for a rep to chime in. However, I'm not sure what more they could / would say than what the site already does about delivery dates.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think that the person from the webstore has the best answer to your question.
Obviously shipping dates move further as they receive orders and stock depletes. If you were the first one to place an order, you would get it by November 3. Even Apple.com estimate is now 5-6 weeks.
You-Know-Who wrote:

Obviously shipping dates move further as they receive orders and stock depletes. If you were the ...

I ordered on preorder night and was told this information. I guess we'll have to see November 2nd.
Userlevel 6
You-Know-Who wrote:

Obviously shipping dates move further as they receive orders and stock depletes. If you were the ...

It sounds like carriers are not getting much initial stock from Apple. I did hear that those who ordered through Best Buy have gotten emails that their phones are already inbound to the stores. Apple and Best Buy do have a deal though, so it’s not surprising that they get stock first.
Userlevel 7
Apple phone launches already never have much  stock. Since Telus owns Koodo, they get first dibs on the phones then send the leftovers to Koodo so if they only get 100 phones then perhaps Telus delayed sending some down to Koodo. 
Mine just shipped today! Yay! Thanks Koodo! Iphone X Silver, 256 gb
Userlevel 1
Jerwin Orencia wrote:

Mine just shipped today! Yay! Thanks Koodo! Iphone X Silver, 256 gb

Mine too - same model!