Koodo Community

Community

iPhone X isn't up on Koodo's website yet?

I was wondering how come the iPhone X isn't up on Koodo's website yet?

15 replies

Userlevel 6
It is not even available for preorder yet.
Userlevel 6
Pre-order for the iPhone X starts Oct. 27th
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
he properly wants to "pre-register" to get a good spot in the queue.

It will be up between now and Oct27, if Koodo wants to sell iPhoneX.
Userlevel 6
Dinh wrote:

It will be up between now a...

I don't think any carrier offers a pre-registration for the pre-order of any iPhone launches in the past. That's why people have to wait around midnight to pre-order. From the looks of it, Koodo is likely to be selling the iPhone X.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

@Erwin: well, here it is. Pre-registration for the "pre-order"

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/mobility/phones/iphone-x?cmp=KNC_MOB_Google-iPhoneX_&SEM_CID=928...

http://www.rogers.com/consumer/promo-email-signup?ecid=ps-brcwrlsaq-omdomd09262017lh/jb8&gclid=C...

Userlevel 6
Dinh wrote:

I checked the links you've provided. Ahh! you mean an email reminder when you can pre-order but won't save you a spot. I misunderstood your post, I thought you meant a pre-order before the pre-order date.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

Normally, with Android you could pre-order early, like the Pixel, samsung. For iPhone, I am not sure how Apple will dictate this time, they could be earlier or later compared to the Apple store order. But yeah, a reminder is better than nothing :))
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

I have this App on my phone called "Calendar." It reminds me of things I want to do. It is absolutely amazing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

yeah, it is amazing, I was too lazy to enter the event.
I'm talking about the page being up like the Pixel 2 was up 2 weeks before you could pre order it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Randy Marsh wrote:

I'm talking about the page being up like the Pixel 2 was up 2 weeks before you could pre order it

iPhone X is going to be available in limited numbers at release. It is very likely it will be available to the top-tier carriers first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Randy Marsh wrote:

I actually felt sad if Koodo decided to do this. Fido and virginmobile are not carrying on Oct27. So this is a big chance for Koodo to get customers from them. Tier2 phone plans are attractive.
Userlevel 2
I doubt even the major carriers will have it up on their website for quite some time. Latest information indicates only 2-3 million units (worldwide) will be available upon launch.

so you can pre-order a iphone x  october 27th from koodo? or is their post a lie? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
D Town wrote:

so you can pre-order a iphone x  october 27th from koodo? or is their post a lie? 

There's no reason for us to lie. It indeed is coming Oct 27. You can read the post about it here: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/will-the-new-iphone-8-8-plus-and-x-be-available-on-koodo