Koodo Community

Community

iPhone X Delivery Date

Was a little late to the party with Apple so the earliest ship date I could get was Nov. 21-28 so I ordered an iPhone x through Koodo since the shipping date states Nov. 2. My question is, is this Nov. 2 shipping date guaranteed? Or is it more of an estimate? It would be nice to have this verified before I cancel my Apple order.

10 replies

Userlevel 1
I believe the phone will be shipped mid November
Its the silver 64gb model and my order number is HFO18871643 if that info helps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
cedric wrote:

Its the silver 64gb model and my order number is HFO18871643 if that info helps.

The date is an estimate until you get your shipping confirmation
cedric wrote:

Does Koodo have a good history of getting preorders shipped on time?
Userlevel 6
cedric wrote:

Yes, but it depends on stock levels.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
cedric wrote:

And most especially on demand!
cedric wrote:

They know how many phones they will have in stock and how many orders they already received.
That is why the website no longer says November 2 for new orders. It says: "Your order will ship in 1 to 2 weeks." or "This item is not eligible for a guaranteed delivery date. Order now to reserve your place in line."
Userlevel 1
I was curious too, and reached out to Koodo over facebook messenger.  They were friendly, and responsive, and let me know that I could share the following with you all who pre-ordered some delightful news.  And I quote:

"If you ordered on the 27th, then your phone will be shipped by November 2nd.  Orders are treated on a first come first served basis.  If there is anything that will delay considerably your order, the web store team will contact you, but this only happens on rare occasions"
Userlevel 1
DoodlyDood wrote:

I was curious too, and reached out to Koodo over facebook messenger.  They were friendly, an...

Thank you to Alaa and Dan for being so responsive and pleasant!
DoodlyDood wrote:

I was curious too, and reached out to Koodo over facebook messenger.  They were friendly, an...

PERFECT! Thanks for getting that information to me and everyone else.