Koodo Community

Community

iPhone users will appreciate that!

Userlevel 6
Hey Koodo! I won't make other comments on the new plans, but you deserve praise for bringing visual voicemail for iPhone users! They have been asking for this for quite some time now, and it's now available in the monthly add-ons. It doesn't have any impact on my own use since I'm on Android, but your iPhone users will probably be thankful! 🙂

6 replies

Whats the difference between visual voicemail and normal voicemail?
Userlevel 6
Darko Angelovski wrote:

Hey Darko! I'm not an iPhone user myself, so I'm not the best person to explain it. I'll let Wiki do the work instead, hehe 🙂 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_voicemail Hope it helps!
Darko Angelovski wrote:

Thank you so much
Userlevel 2
Whoa!? So Koodo finally gets visual voicemail but it's exclusive to iPhone users on a contract??
Userlevel 6
mattjs wrote:

Whoa!? So Koodo finally gets visual voicemail but it's exclusive to iPhone users on a contract??

Not sure what you are looking at. It's $2 a month for anyone who wants it. It there right on their website.
mattjs wrote:

@mattjs No, that is not accurate. All iPhone users (4,4S,5) can take advantage of visual voicemail for a $2 add-on. This includes Tab and 3-Year term customers.@MykeC Also, check out our new US Roaming add-ons that we've just updated.