Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone SE backordered?

Userlevel 1
I ordered an iPhone SE last week for my boyfriend. While we received confirmation of the order, we are still waiting for it to be verified and for a shipping notification. I know I'm only at 3 business days today, but I'm getting antsy since he's leaving the country late next week and we need it by then!

Does anyone know if this phone is back-ordered?

Thanks!
Jessica

5 replies

I also ordered an SE 5 days ago and all I got was my bill. What's happening?!?
Userlevel 1
Liam Martell wrote:

I also ordered an SE 5 days ago and all I got was my bill. What's happening?!?

I emailed them and got nothing back, and I tried calling but of course they aren't open Sat-Mon. Very frustrating!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello both go you!

It takes a few business days for orders to be processed under normal circumstances. Given that Black Friday was one of Koodo's busiest shopping periods of the year, there is indeed a backlog of orders that the team is working through. Rest assured, that you will be notified once your order is processed, OR if the team finds any issues with your order. If approved, you'll receive a confirmation with tracking info. for your delivery. If there are any problems, the email will explain what the issue is.
Robert wrote:

Hello both go you!

It takes a few business days for orders to be processed under normal circumst...

How long do you think this will take?
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Hello both go you!

It takes a few business days for orders to be processed under normal circumst...

Hey Liam! Please take a look at this article for more info: 
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/delay-in-processing-koodo-web-store-orders