Koodo Community

Community

iPhone SE 64gb availiability in Calgary?

Your website only showcases 32 and 124gb versions. Do you not have the 64gb stock anywhere? Or should I just buy it from a third party? Because I'm also looking at plans and going to Koodo for the phone + plan is just less hassle

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Apple doesn't even list a 64GB model any more, which is why you can't find one....
Techjunkie wrote:

Apple doesn't even list a 64GB model any more, which is why you can't find one....

Isn't that what I just said? Not very helpful at all
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Techjunkie wrote:

The 64GB model has been discontinued by Apple. You most likely wont find it at any retailers and will have to get one used or look around forna store that may have one kicking around.
Techjunkie wrote:

Thank you, Allan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Techjunkie wrote:

Cory's answer was similar to Allan's.  I'm not sure why Cory was not helpful but Allan was.  Both are appropriate answers
Userlevel 6
Techjunkie wrote:

Mine was just more direct, lol.