Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone SE 64gb available rose gold Boxing Day 2016

I ordered an iPhone SE 64GB in rose gold today but when I added it to my cart it changed to space grey... I only noticed when I got my order confirmation email. Why offer it in rose gold if there are none in stock? Or is it a glitch with the system? I really wanted the rose gold one.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This was a glitch in the system, which may not have been fixed since. Send an email to the web store with your order number and the info you have included in this thread, and they should make it good.

Webstore: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or 1-844 566-3697

Immediately did as you recommended. They never read the email and shipped out the space grey model today. Do you know if it's possible to exchange in store?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Luis Guevara wrote:

Immediately did as you recommended. They never read the email and shipped out the space grey mode...

Nope, all you can do is return it to the web store by requesting a return mailer. The web store & physical store are completely different operations.

Luis Guevara wrote:

Immediately did as you recommended. They never read the email and shipped out the space grey mode...

Sigh figured it'd be something that stupid. I guess thanks for trying to help but their support is pretty much useless. Crazy to me that in 24 hrs you can't get any official response or talk to anyone...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Luis Guevara wrote:

They are open Tuesday - Friday.