Koodo Community
Question

iPhone SE (2020): In-box Accessories, or not?

• 16 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello! I ordered an iPhone SE on the 15th (It’ll be here today, apparently, and I’m very excited), but it’s been announced that they won’t be shipping iPhones with charges or earphones anymore as of two days ago. Would I still receive them, or will I get the new, ‘slimmed down’ package?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thats just for the new iPhone 12's. No need to worry! You'll get the regular accessories in your box.

Userlevel 1

Actually on Apple.ca it does say even with the older phones, it DOES NOT come with a charger. You might get the older stock which still has a charger, but the plan moving forward is no charger on all Iphones.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Actually on Apple.ca it does say even with the older phones, it DOES NOT come with a charger. You might get the older stock which still has a charger, but the plan moving forward is no charger on all Iphones.

Yes I should have rephrased that better. Thank you😊. It'll likely be a couple weeks before Koodo pushes through all of their stock so if an order was made right now it'll be alright.

I assume the website will be update when the new boxes without the power adapters and headphones start to be sold.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The charger is crap anyways. Apple always only ever shipped the 5 watt charger. Too bad they aren't really passing forward savings or giving cheaper chargers as an option but I'd get a quick charge charger online anyways. The QC3.0 or any 18 watt charger would be a great idea to get.