Koodo Community
Question

iPhone requires I speak with rep to set up wifi calling, but I can't get a hold of any Koodo representative

• 30 June 2020
  • 7 replies

My roomate has set up wifi calling on his iphone with koodo so our network is definitely set up for it, but for some reason my iphone 11 (fully updated) says i need to speak with a rep in order to can set up wifi calling… except every time i try to schedule a callback or call koodo myself, the line hangs up before i can speak with anyone. i’ve tried to set up multiple callbacks and when they call me, it rings for 5 minutes and then automatically hangs up. when i tried to call koodo myself to speak to a representative, i received an automated response “did you know you can answer most of your questions online? goodbye.” and then it hung up!!

super frustrating. like most people, i’m working from home and need to be able to make phone calls. 

please help!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you scheduler's a callback? Via Koodo’s chat? 

i scheduled several callbacks through the chat, but have never been able to get in touch with a customer service rep because koodo hangs up on me. 

i also tried calling koodo directly, but also couldn’t get in touch with a customer service rep. 

Userlevel 4

Hi there, @zknowles94 

Thank you for reporting the issue to us!

Please let us know if you checked already the steps here: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/wifi-calling?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=wi%20fi%20calling

If you did and still not working, feel free to send  us a PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter using the links at the bottom of this page and one of our reps will assist your as soon as possible.

Thank you! 

Regards,

Flo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a postpaid customer? If possible can you post a snapshot of the error when you activated Wifi calling with your phone here? (hide/delete your personal information before posting pls).

Are you a postpaid customer? If possible can you post a snapshot of the error when you activated Wifi calling with your phone here? (hide/delete your personal information before posting pls).

I’m a monthly customer, and when i try to enable wifi calling on my phone i receive a pop up that says: 

“to allow wifi calling on this account, contact koodo.” 

Hi there, @zknowles94 

Thank you for reporting the issue to us!

Please let us know if you checked already the steps here: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/wifi-calling?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=wi%20fi%20calling

If you did and still not working, feel free to send  us a PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter using the links at the bottom of this page and one of our reps will assist your as soon as possible.

Thank you! 

Regards,

Flo

Hi Flo, I’ve already tried calling koodo, telus, and facebook messaged Koodo, posted on Koodo’s FB page, and DM’d Koodo on twitter. no luck. can you help me here get in touch with someone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You don’t need to contact Koodo. Koodo will contact you. I just tried the VA and it called me back in an hour. I’m sure @Flo Koodo will assis you fruther.