Koodo Community
Solved

Iphone Plans

If I bring an unlocked iphone 4 to koodo what is the cheapest plan I can get with it?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can get ANY of Koodo's plans, starting at $20, Holly or even prepaid if you wish 🙂
Userlevel 3
Sophia wrote:

You can get ANY of Koodo's plans, starting at $20, Holly or even prepaid if you wish :)

You won't find the 20$ plan on the site, so you will have to call in to get that one
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

You can get ANY of Koodo's plans, starting at $20, Holly or even prepaid if you wish :)

Hi there, please understand that we don't offer the $20 plan anymore and that only the plans indicated on our website should be mentionned 🙂 Thank you both! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Ahahaha I didn't even MEAN to say $20 😃 I just hadn't updated my brain yet 😛 I have put the correct module in now Yannick 😉
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

No problem 🙂 Thank you for your hard work! It's greatly appreciated!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The $25 talk & text plan would be the cheapest. Check it out: https://shop.koodomobile.com/forfaits/forfaits/index.html