Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Iphone Plan pricing

I am currently using an android and I want to switch to the iphone 5s. On the iphone 5s page it says use tab medium. Does that mean I can use any of the light weight plans?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Ryan, Yep 🙂 Koodo does not have a separate iPhone plan, thank goodness. You can use any of the plans and also any of the Tabs, even Tab S if you wish. They mention Tab Medium only as a suggestion. Obviously you'd pay a bit more up front for the iPhone in that case, but at least you know it's possible 🙂 If you are with Koodo already and happy with your current plan, you can keep that as well. Options galore 😃
Sophia wrote:

Hi Ryan, Yep 🙂 Koodo does not have a separate iPhone plan, thank goodness. You can use any of...

Thank you very much! You were very helpful. 🙂
Userlevel 7
You can use any tab you wish (or non tab at all) Apple just forces koodo to show the devices with that tab. Anyway. You can use any plan with tab medium as long as the price is 29$ per month or higher. With the exception of tab large plans which can only be used with tab large.
Chad Burr wrote:

You can use any tab you wish (or non tab at all) Apple just forces koodo to show the devices wi...

Thank you very much!
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

You can use any tab you wish (or non tab at all) Apple just forces koodo to show the devices wi...

Why ? The camera sucks and also the iphone 6 is comming soon
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

That's up to Ryan if he wants a 5s or not alice. Also the 5s has a great point and shoot camera imo.