Koodo Community
Solved

iphone camera broken

• 20 August 2020
  • 6 replies

I bought an iphone 11 Pro from Koodo.  After two days the camera stopped working.

I called Apple and after doing a factory reset they said it sounds broken. They said to return it where I bought it. I got it through the mail from Koodo so what do I do? Can I bring it to a store?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 20 August 2020, 23:46

I bought it online from koodomobile.com

Not from a physical store

Oh sorry, i read through the mall not mail.

For that you'll have to get a hold of the Websters and ask for a return mailer. You can find all the info here: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yea if you bought it at the store you can return it to the store as long as you've got your receipt and its within 15 days of purchase

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Online purchases must be returned via mail and can be initiated by sending us an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com. We’ll send you a self-addressed envelope to ship the phone back to us.

From their site.  If there was a physical damage and returning was recommended by Apple, then you should mentioning it on email

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh sorry, i read through the mall not mail.

For that you'll have to get a hold of the Websters and ask for a return mailer. You can find all the info here: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone

Thank you for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be able to return it to an Apple store and get it replaced. I would suggest you visit one Apple store nearby. I am not sure what is wrong with the Apple rep on the phone. Apple store should always be there to check and replace your phone.

Waiting for Koodo mailer and the new returned iPhone is painful.