Koodo Community
Solved

iphone 7 problems

• 26 August 2020
  • 9 replies

I got a new iPhone 7 and I’ve been having problems with it. I was told to update it to the newest update and I did.  It’s still freezing up and sometimes the apps aren’t even showing upon my screen. The worst of all is when I’m into a app on iPhone and it doesn’t matter which one it will just pop me right back out of it again. I have turned my iPhone off and have left it off over a hour and it’s still having the same issues. Is there something I’m doing wrong? I’ve never had any issues like this with my old 5s 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 26 August 2020, 17:18

Try doing a factory reset on it and see if that fixes things. If not I'd return it if possible or if not you can get it repaired through the manufacturers warranty.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try doing a factory reset on it and see if that fixes things. If not I'd return it if possible or if not you can get it repaired through the manufacturers warranty.

So will I lose all of my pics etc that’s on my iPhone when I do the factory reset. I’m not into this kind of technology to be honest..sorry if I might be asking to many questions. I have a warranty on it and Apple Care was suppose to call me back yesterday but never did 😞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So will I lose all of my pics etc that’s on my iPhone when I do the factory reset. I’m not into this kind of technology to be honest..sorry if I might be asking to many questions. I have a warranty on it and Apple Care was suppose to call me back yesterday but never did 😞

If you havent backed up any of your photos to icloud, then yes you will lose the photos.  If the phone is new, how many photos could you have taken?

If you havent backed up any of your photos to icloud, then yes you will lose the photos.  If the phone is new, how many photos could you have taken?

I put all of my old pics from my 5s to my iPhone 7 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was it transfered via icloud?

Can you access the photos via your old iphone 5?

No I have my old iPhone away to my nephew. I’ll try and put them all over to my tablet to be safe. My iCloud is full 🤦🏻‍♀️

No I have my old iPhone away to my nephew. I’ll try and put them all over to my tablet to be safe. My iCloud is full 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oops suppose to be I gave my old iPhone away 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If your icloud is full you can check on your icloud up to what point photos have been saved.

You can also plug your phone into your computer and back up via itunes

If your icloud is full you can check on your icloud up to what point photos have been saved.

You can also plug your phone into your computer and back up via itunes

Ok thank you so much, I’m not very smart when it comes to this stuff but I’ll Definitely give it a Try. My main thing Not losing the photos. Thank you again 😁