Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 7 plus pre order

I ordered the iPhone 7+ 32G on September 9th, and the description said it will be shipped out November 30th. I was wondering when I might receive my new phone.

43 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
November 30. It could come sooner as Koodo gets more stock but as it is November 30.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The 7 plus won't be before Nov 30th Kristopher. Apple is short on those. We are reaching out to customers like you to inform you about some options. You should get an a call or text in the next day or so. 
Bernard wrote:

The 7 plus won't be before Nov 30th Kristopher. Apple is short on those. We are reaching out to c...

Reach out to me as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

The 7 plus won't be before Nov 30th Kristopher. Apple is short on those. We are reaching out to c...

if you've pre-ordered, you'll be contacted as Bernard mentioned.
Bernard wrote:

Bernard mentioned other options...
Bernard wrote:

I have yet to be contacted, it's been over a week
Bernard wrote:

I heard that Telus was offering customers the option to switch to other colours that are in stock or also upgrade the storage if they had those in stock at no additional cost. If you want to keep your preorder as it is and wait then they were offering a free Bluetooth speaker or a bill credit. I preordered and haven't been contacted yet either, so who knows what Koodo is actually going to do. We may never even get contacted by anyone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@Kristopher the contact would have been about just letting you know that your order is still n the queue with now real change of delivery timelines. 
Bernard wrote:

Hi, I have placed a pre-paid order with KOODO: Order Confirmation. Order# - HFO13935823 (KMM57565325V16101L0KM) I purchased one "Iphone 7 plus" (Black Jet color), for which the delivery time was defined as 30 November. BUT, today, checking online, I found out that the delivery time is shortened to 26/October, as if ordering a new one today, Please let me know: 1) If the delivery time for my Iphone (ordered before) also, should be reduced for more than one month ? 2) Also, could the delivery time be changed/shortened again, as we are nearing by ?
Bernard wrote:

Dears,
I have placed an order for "Iphone 7 plus" (Black Jet color).

Order Confirmation. Order# - HFO13935823 (KMM57565325V16101L0KM)

And please, would like to know my new exact delivery time ?

Thanks a lot
Userlevel 5
Bernard wrote:

Hi Fariborz,

We contacted the Web store and your order should be shipped by next week. We'd love to give you the exact date however we don't want to give you false hope. Rest assured that once the device has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number.

Thanks
Bernard wrote:

Dear Nabil, Thanks a lot for your update. I look forward to your next notice, Best regards, Fariborz
Bernard wrote:

How to track my order ? HFO15301163 . And how can I change the colour ???
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

Hi Claire, you will need to contact the webstore by e-mail to do so.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Folks, if anyone on this thread hasn't been contacted re the iPhone 7 Plus delivery situation, pls let us know, and post your order number for easier look up. Thanks!
Bernard wrote:

Folks, if anyone on this thread hasn't been contacted re the iPhone 7 Plus delivery situation, pl...

HFO13933876
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Folks, if anyone on this thread hasn't been contacted re the iPhone 7 Plus delivery situation, pl...

I should have been more precise Tyler. Customers we have contacted first were ones whose delivery timelines were possibly missed because Apple shortages for launch day. Those were the ones where we provided some options to customers as you described. In your case you have ordered a Jet Black unit which we said during the purchase that it would deliver on Nov 30th. That's what we could promise based on Apple's timelines. Your order is indeed still in the queue to be filled. We heard some rumblings that Apple maybe able deliver some sooner than November, but I wouldn't want to make any promises at this point.
Bernard wrote:

Ok. Thanks for the feedback regardless. I'm fairly confident it won't be that long either but we will see.
Bernard wrote:

HFO13934039
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Same situation as Tyler Kristopher. Delivery of your unit is still aimed at Nov 30th unless Apple is able fill stock sooner. 
Bernard wrote:

HFO13919714
Userlevel 5
Bernard wrote:

Hey Shayne!

It seems that the device has been shipped. You should have received an email with the tracking number. According to Canada Post, the delivery should be tomorrow 😉.

Thanks
Bernard wrote:

HFO15301163 . And how can I change the colour ???
Bernard wrote:

I spoke to the WebStore and to edit any aspect of my order I had to cancel the order completely and replace it fresh.

Bernard wrote:

Yeah that's cause the 7 128G they already have in stock