Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iphone 7 plus 256 GB

When will the iphone 7 plus 256 GB phone be available?

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Only when Apple is able to solve their inventory issues. Unfortunately, this is totally our of our control.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/09/15/iphone-7-plus-sold-out-worldwide-apple-reports.html
When will be able to order the phone? Get the order in the system?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David Dutton wrote:

When will be able to order the phone? Get the order in the system?

Once the stock issue is resolved with apple. Same answer as above.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is entirely possible Koodo will not be carrying this top of the line phone at all, as their user base usually purchases mid- to low-tier phones to use with Koodo's low cost plans. You might be best to watch the Apple Store site.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

It is entirely possible Koodo will not be carrying this top of the line phone at all, as their us...

Every model and storage size is available for preorder with only limitations being on Apples end this year dfbutt, things are really changing at Koodo with them offering more premium devices and higher storage sizes.
David wrote:

It is entirely possible Koodo will not be carrying this top of the line phone at all, as their us...

The plus is not available for preorder from the website.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Because it's out of stock.
David wrote:

I got a new iPhone 7 Plus but it took me hours to figure out how to migrate data from my blackberry phone to iPhone 7. Here is the a detailed guide on how to transfer BB contacts to iPhone 7. Hope this helps someone in here.
Userlevel 7
David wrote:

^spam
Then why is Koodo continuing to send emails saying it's available?  I got the email saying pre-ordering was available; went online and they aren't available for pre-order.  Then days later I get an emailing saying iPhone 7 is available for purchase; it's not!  Why send the second email at all?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brandy Van Benthem wrote:

Then why is Koodo continuing to send emails saying it's available?  I got the email saying p...

One reason could be stock levels. They are going so fast that they could be changing stock to available and as soon as they do, it sells out immediately. Not an official answer just a thought.

Then why is Koodo continuing to send emails saying it's available?  I got the email saying p...

Why do other providers allow you to pre-order then give you a delivery date. Koodo will not even guarantee me I'll ever be able to get an iphone 7 plus 256. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's out of stock David. They can't sell you something that's not available. Apple hasn't given a date as to when stock should be back to normal. I'm guessing November
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Brandy, the 7 is available to order, the 7 Plus isn't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ David Unfortunately, this was out of our hands. We were promised X number of units and when Apple ran into inventory problems that affected all carriers. 
I suggest you try Google to sync your BB contacts to iPhone.

On your BlackBerry go to m.google.com/sync. Download the google sync app when prompted.
Launch the app and enter your Google account username and password - if you have a Gmail account it's this login. If you don't have a Google account (and we'd be surprised), setting one up is free. Just open a Gmail account - you don't have to use it for email. Follow this article to transfer blackberry to iPhone.

Now select 'Sync Now'. Your contacts will copy over to your Gmail account.

Head to your iPhone. Choose Settings; Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Now hit Add Account and choose Microsoft Exchange - you need to enter this email account as an Exchange account in order to fully sync contacts. Enter your Gmail address where it asks for email and again where it asks for username. Enter your Gmail password. Hit Next.

Now scroll to the 'Server' field, and type m.google.com. Set 'Sync' to Yes under both 'Contacts' and 'Calendars'.