Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Iphone 7 cellular model?

Hi guys, hope you are doing well. 
Does anyone know which iphone 7 cellular model will koodo gives their customers? And if you can have the specific band number that would be perfect.
Thank you.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello.

It's going to be the one available with all the carriers in Canada. Are there different models you're looking for?
Robert wrote:

Hello.

It's going to be the one available with all the carriers in Canada. Are there different m...

Thank you for your reply, I'm not looking for a specific model, I wish the iphone I get from koodo is functional back China (my hometown). Do I need to unlock the phone? The reason why I want a phone from koodo is that, I have some positive tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello.

It's going to be the one available with all the carriers in Canada. Are there different m...

Yes you need to unlock the phone and it will surely work in China.
Robert wrote:

Hello.

plz check that there are 3 major carriers in China, in which one has cdma system. Only iPhone 7 A1660/1661 supports all.
Robert wrote:

Hello.

have been with Koodo for 6 years. When I call with concerns such as higher bills in the past 2 months El Salvador rep are usually rude, their English level very poor etc. They claimed (Edwin and his supervisor Alex) I  had between 60 and 70 texts messages sent in the past month ! I don't text more than 10-15 messages: never have ! We all know texts were and still are the indecent way cell phone companies steal $$ from us as they cost them nothing-cero : what to do about the charges? They appear after the verbal confrontation with Alex . I never have any problems with female reps but the guys seems to be stuck in the 60es. with the macho attitude toward females. Please help , I fear calling Koodo. and I shouldn't .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello.

Last time I checked, every provider in Canada included unlimited text messaging in every current plan, koodo included. If you're still sticking with an ancient plan that doesn't include it, please don't blame koodo for trying to "indecently" steal your money for text messaging.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello.

And remember, texts longer than about 140 characters get split into shorter 140 character chunks. So you may send or receive multiple texts which are disassembled or assembled into the ones you see.
Userlevel 6
The GSM model available in Canada does not have any CDMA band inside like the 6 and 6s plus.
Userlevel 2
As long as you don't use CHINA TELECOM, Koodo 7 works in China. BTW, USA SIM free 6s is compatible with CDMA but Canada 6s not. I guess Canada 7 is not QUAN WANG TONG either.