Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 6s colours

Does anyone know if the 6s' are going to be available in any other colours than black and gold. I really want the rose gold.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Mariah,

Koodo hasn't yet announced what colours they will be carrying, they will be posting the available selection on their website whenever the selection is known! 
Userlevel 6
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

Koodo hasn't yet announced what colours they will be carrying, they will be posting ...

My supplier says Koodo will only have 16 and 64 gb in Space Grey.
No other colours at launch.
The rest will come in time!
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

Koodo hasn't yet announced what colours they will be carrying, they will be posting ...

Well, I don't know where your getting your information but according to the Koodo website the 16gb iPhone 6S will come in Space Grey & Rose Gold, the 64gb iPhone 6S will come in Space Grey and the 16gb iPhone 6S+ will come in Gold.

I don't know about you, but I would say the Koodo website is usually accurate ;) 
Userlevel 6
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

Yes I'm sure these will all be available in time.
Although I'm almost positive about my previous comment.

That was all I was able to order at my koodo location.
I'm an employee and normally the information I get in emails DIRECTLY from Telus HQ are accurate 😉

Userlevel 6
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

Although my store has been given limited options in the past !
But im looking at 20 iphone 6s's right now and they are all space grey 🙂
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

1. I want a 6S Plus in Gold or Rose - hopeless? or coming soon. 2. If I get the phone non-tab from Koodo do I lose my BYOP discount? 3. Will a phone from Apple work just as well on LTE?
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

1. Koodo only has the Gold version of the 6S Plus. Call around to see what stores have it in stock
2. No, you can keep it as long as you don't change your plan
3. Yes it will.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

1: 6S Plus will come in Gold 2: You can keep your 10% if you buy a phone outright http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/the-tab-what-it-is-and-how-it-works/Can-I-keep-my-10per-discount-if-I-buy-a-new-phone-outright-from-Koodo 3:yes
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

Last question - when can I order 64 Gb
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

There available everywhere but they cots a lot of money only for the 16gb the price are 450 with tax includ
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Mariah,

You can buy it whenever you find a store that has stock available.
How can I regester for Koodo mobile I want to change from bell to go with Koodo