Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 6S 64GB Availability?

Does anyone have info on when the 64GB Version of the 6S will be available or what stores currently have stock of them? My local kiosk in Peterborough doesn't have any and they don't know when they'll get them...

13 replies

Userlevel 2
It might take  a few weeks for them to be in stock, they usually have the base models in limited amount at launch. Are you buying it outright? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kenny azn wrote:

It might take  a few weeks for them to be in stock, they usually have the base models in lim...

The base model would be the 16gb not the 64gb
Userlevel 2
kenny azn wrote:

It might take  a few weeks for them to be in stock, they usually have the base models in lim...

Yeah, I guess I missed the word "only".
kenny azn wrote:

Yes, I have a $150 credit with Koodo and so I want to use that up. Otherwise I would just buy an unlocked phone from Apple.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kenny azn wrote:

Nobody will know so tour best option is to just keep calling your local kiosk and spread out your search because Koodo should have the stock it just hasn't reached your location.
Userlevel 6
kenny azn wrote:

Did you end up getting one? I work close to you and I have them.
kenny azn wrote:

No, I don't have one yet. Where do you work?
Userlevel 6
kenny azn wrote:

I work at the Koodo Authorized Dealer in Ajax and Whitby.
we have 16 and 64 gig in stock. only in space grey though.
if you call or text me at 9057673000 i can get you one.
Or if we're sold out (which has happened twice now) i can get you one.
kenny azn wrote:

How much is the 64gb phone if I buy it outright?
Userlevel 6
kenny azn wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aren't they receiving all the models at launch date? They receive the 64 GB later?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Aren't they receiving all the models at launch date? They receive the 64 GB later?

They have them all I believe but like with all new releases it takes some locations longer to get certain models or storage sizes because they predict where the most will be sold and stock those locations first or with larger amounts .if they didn't sell many of the previous model at a location they aren't going to stock that location and have the units sitting there while other locations that have sold many of that model and should potentially sell the newer of that model short units.
Robert wrote:

I have tried purchasing the white 64 g iPhone 6 Plus apparently Koodo did not get this phone , does anyone know if they will ever? I have even looked on the online store