Koodo Community
Solved

Iphone 6Plus wrong price when logged in?

I wanted to order the Iphone 6Plus on the medium Tap which I already have, it supposed to be 0$ with the rest on Tap for 24 months, medium tab. When I add the phone, it tells me I need to pay 70$ upfront, rest on tab?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ismail.koodo 12 March 2019, 17:44

Hello there!

Have you tried deleting your history and cookies and trying again?

It is also recommended to change the browser or device you are using if possible.

Please let us know if that worked!
View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Isn't the 70$ related to the plan you have? If I recall correctly, when you order a phone, it tell you the monthly price of the plan. Maybe you're confusing it with that? If not, could we have a screenshot of the price before (0$) and when it becomes 70$
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm ghessing that it's an error on the part of it being zero initially. When I look I see it is 70 dollars plus 360 on tab medium. If you log out now and log back in, does it still show as zero before yoh add to cart?
I took some screenshots and I don't see why it would change, my plan is a medium plan. Maybe the screenshots can clarify things. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They sometime had different pricing/promo if you add a new line (or a new customer). I saw the 6s got $50 gift card for a new customer while $0 for upgrading. I think that might be the case here.
Well that's too bad. I can't find any restrictions, but I won't get it then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It tends to just adjust in its own right.

Sure whatever you are willing to pay for whatever phone you want.
I think it's a glitch, the Iphone 7 is 0$ for medium Tab as well and when I add it to my accoutn it checks out fine at 0$. My conclusion, something doesn't update right with the Iphone 6 Plus.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wouldn't be the first time that an older phone was more than a newer one with the way it worked out. Sometimes it seems that a phone gets a sale and they don't change pricing of other phones.

If a rep doesn't chime in on here you can always send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter or use koodo.com/chat to request a call back to confirm
Thanks, I'll wait a bit see.
Badge +4
Thanks, I'll wait a bit see.
I see it as $0 down on medium tab when doing an upgrade. I also have a special offer when I log in which could be why I'm seeing it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The regular price for the 6s+ is supposed to be $0. It was $70 before it got dropped down though last week. I'd contact Koodo so you can get it fixed or if you don't mind the $35 connection fee and have a store near by, Go buy it from there,
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The regular price for the 6s+ is supposed to be $0. It was $70 before it got dropped down though last week. I'd contact Koodo so you can get it fixed or if you don't mind the $35 connection fee and have a store near by, Go buy it from there,
Client shouldn't be payingg 35$ for a malfunctioning website...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Client shouldn't be payingg 35$ for a malfunctioning website...
Oh I agree, if they didnt want to contact customer service though, dont mind paying the fee, didnt want to wait around for shipping, etc, there still is the option to get it in store for the right price. That's all!:)
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hello there!

Have you tried deleting your history and cookies and trying again?

It is also recommended to change the browser or device you are using if possible.

Please let us know if that worked!