Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone+6+unlock

I asked for ulock code from koodo for my iPhone 6 it's supposed to be $35 added to next bill and get a code... Instead got this message

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Best to call Koodo. We are a user community and have no access to individual account info.

At very least, your account has to be in good standing for 90 days to qualify for an unlock code.

My tab is paid never miss due date.... Don't know what's wrong...will try calling them...thanks anyway and
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If I recall, you can't unlock an iPhone through self serve; you have to call in.

Userlevel 4
Hi Haris, iPhones are not unlocked using a code. They require a request to the Apple servers, hence why you need to call in. After verifying your eligibility, an employee will place the unlock request and all you'll need to do to complete the unlock is either insert another carrier SIM and sync your phone with iTunes, or using your Koodo SIM, backup your phone, erase and re-initialize it.
Userlevel 2
You may try to negotiate with *611 Reps to waive the unlock fee. My friend unlocked his phone for free but he has Samsung.
Thank you all did same calleythe customer service unlocked it in 2 minutes now have to go home and get back utand restore it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
harry wrote:

Thank you all did same calleythe customer service unlocked it in 2 minutes now have to go home an...

Don't forget to backup first.
Hi,
I just saw your question regarding “unlock iPhone 6”, If your problem is not resolved yet, i'd recommend you to browse https://www.unlockninja.com/unlock-apple+iphone-6  & follow the steps to resolve your problem. I hope you will get solution from this web portal Safely, Legally, Quickly, Forever!
Thanks,