Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Iphone 6 telus to koodo

Hey, so the new iphone 6 is coming so i was wondering if my koodo retailers don't have the 64gb model can i buy a telus phone and then get a koodo sim

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Historically iPhones have worked between Telus and Koodo, I don't see this changing. One thing to try is to get a Koodo NanoSIM first (if you don't already have one) and test it in a Telus iPhone 6.
Userlevel 5
While it should be ok, since the price is the same in the end why not just buy from Apple (online or in store) then the iPhone is unlocked and you have nothing to worry about?
Will an unlocked cdma phone from the apple store work on the Telus network for Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert Engelen wrote:

Will an unlocked cdma phone from the apple store work on the Telus network for Koodo?

Any unlocked phone from Apple will work on any network
Userlevel 1
Curtules and Jorden both are correct, If you buy the Iphone 6 or have a nano sim and go into the Telus store on release date (where they I assume have an active display model) get them to pop the koodo nano sim in and see if it works. all telus Iphones specifically have worked on Koodo network and that shouldnt change. another option is pre-ordering from the Apple store, and then you have the phone available to work on any and all networks as it come unlocked.
Is there any chance Koodo will get the iphone 6 in 64GB. Are there any plans from other providers that have the iphone 6 in 64GB under $50 per month.
Userlevel 7
Donnell Da Costa wrote:

Is there any chance Koodo will get the iphone 6 in 64GB. Are there any plans from other provi...

Hi Donnell, I've answered your question on the other conversation, if you want to keep it on one page. https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/koodo-news-iphone-6-is-coming