Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Iphone 6 stock issues

When will the iPhone 6 be back in stock? I don't understand why its taking so long for stock to be replenished in the Ottawa area

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi Amanda, Sorry for the frustration. I'm sure you can understand that the iPhone 6 is in extremely high demand right now (worldwide, not just Canada) and that Koodo is doing everything they can to get more stock in. Your best bet would be to call your local Koodo store on a regular basis and ask them to update you on their inventory. Cheers, Peter
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe buy direct from Apple. Only 7-10 business days before it is available to ship
I have a $200 credit with koodo (i bought my last phone directly from apple). It just a really frustrating process since it seems the other carriers (including budget carriers) do not have stock issues OR they at least let you reserve one. Calling each individual koodo store is not pleasant, especially when nobody picks up 90% of the time
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
amanda wrote:

I have a $200 credit with koodo (i bought my last phone directly from apple). It just a really fr...

I thought a Tab credit only maxes out at $150. Are you sure it's not a billing credit?
Userlevel 7
amanda wrote:

I have a $200 credit with koodo (i bought my last phone directly from apple). It just a really fr...

^Yeah tabs max out at $150.
amanda wrote:

I have 150 on my tab, and 50 for a billing credit. My apologies
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
amanda wrote:

I agree it is inconvenient. You can always use your tab on another phone and sell it while you get the iphone 6 direct from Apple. This way it comes unlocked. You can also choose to turn off your tab when it is above 0 and you can get 10% off your plan instead (The 10% off No Negative Tab Discount)