Koodo Community

Community

Question

IPhone 6 question

Iphone6, boyfriends phone, I was online with it and now it thinks it's my phone. .how do I shut off my fb page/account and also get his name back on the screen instead if my bzne....not a quick learner.....ty

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you provide some more details? What do you mean it thinks it's your phone now? For Facebook you can simply logout of it. Hit the three little bars, scroll to the bottom and hit logout.
Allan wrote:

Could you provide some more details? What do you mean it thinks it's your phone now? For Faceboo...

It seems that when I logged onto fb, msybe? I didn't exit properly? And my fb contacts became his (his phone Contacts seemed lost) Koodos support got the contacts fixed by having me shutoff that on fb. At the top of the screen on his phone, it has my name with my fb profile picture above his phone number. Before I touched his phone all was good....now pressure on to get it back to before.....ty
Userlevel 6
Allan wrote:

Could you provide some more details? What do you mean it thinks it's your phone now? For Faceboo...

Interesting. I have never heard of that. Is it also signed into Messenger under your name?

Can you post a screenshot of what you are referring to?
Allan wrote:

Would that put my name above his number versus his name?
Userlevel 6
Allan wrote:

No. It shouldn't, as you both have different numbers. Something must have signed in/synced with your info instead of his on the phone. You just have to figure out what.

When you say your name above his number, what do you mean? I have an iPhone, and have never seen my name/number anywhere on the top of my screen. It must be an app causing that. Can you post a screenshot (with the phone number and personal info blacked out)?

If you mean the top of the SETTINGS screen, that means something got messed with his/your AppleID.

You can click that and edit the info (Picture, address, etc) from there.