Koodo Community

iphone 6 Plus 64 Gig

• 24 September 2014
  • 3 replies

I think the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus should have the option of 64G for purchase. I realize that most people don't want to spend this much money on their phones from Koodo or from Apple because it would cost around $1000... But what If we could use the tab towards it over 2 years. This would dramaticly decrease the price of the phone and Koodo would be paying off the tab that they always do you used on it with your existing bill payments. This would keep customers happy by offering a larger phone with a discount. Koodo could even control costs by having customers prepay for the phone in store and have it ordered upon demand. For example, Koodo doesn't want to pay to have the iPhone 6 Plus 64G in the store because they are too expansive and if they don't sell they just sit on the shelf and decrease in value. To fix this problem, let the customer come in and place an individual order for the phone iPhone 6 Plus 64 and have it ordered to come into the store for pick up when its ready. The new iPhones have new apps that require more storage anyway. 16G just doesn't cut it anymore. I think people would be happy to get the med or large tab discount off of these phones. Common Koodo! 😃

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi there, If you want to add your thoughts on this thread for the iPhone 6 you'll be more likely to be noticed in regards what you're suggesting. Plenty of feedback has been said in regards to Koodo only offering the 16GB model of the iPhones. So why not add to it? https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/koodo-news-iphone-6-6-plus-are-here Hope that helps 🙂
Hi there, If you want to add your thoughts on this thread for the iPhone 6 you'll be more lik...Thanks, I just posted.
Userlevel 6
Hi there, If you want to add your thoughts on this thread for the iPhone 6 you'll be more lik...No problem 🙂 have a good one