Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 6 Plus

Hello I have a question about iPhone 6 plus. Will you start selling it tomorrow?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes, but since pre orders were already fulfilled at the Apple store and other carriers get their stock filled as well, you'd have to show up early to grab one. If you don't get one on launch day then you might have to wait a while. Stock is usually limited for a while after big iPhone or Android flagship launches.
Userlevel 1
According to Koodo customer service, they won't have any iphone6 or 6+ tomorrow in their stores. May be in 2 weeks time
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
vhl71 wrote:

According to Koodo customer service, they won't have any iphone6 or 6+ tomorrow in their stores. ...

The website also just says "Coming Soon" - there's no official Koodo release date. At least, none that I can find.
Userlevel 6
vhl71 wrote:

According to Koodo customer service, they won't have any iphone6 or 6+ tomorrow in their stores. ...

Hi there, it should be available in stores tomorrow but it will be sold fast!!! 🙂
Userlevel 1
vhl71 wrote:

Do you know whether Koodo stores carry only the space grey color? I was told thats the only color they'll carry initially. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Preferably a store manager or someone from Koodo..
Userlevel 6
vhl71 wrote:

We'll only offer the grey ones, in 16Gb... and I'm a Koodo employee 😉 Thank you!
Userlevel 1
vhl71 wrote:

Thanks. Will this be the case only during the initial few weeks of iphone6? Or Koodo will not offer any other colors of iphone 6 in the future also?
Userlevel 6
vhl71 wrote:

Time will tell! I can't provide much information, simply because we don't have any about our plans in the future 🙂 Thank you!
vhl71 wrote:

Which stores in Toronto will have the iphone plus both the Yorkdale and Sheppard Centre locations says they won't get it in for awhile?