Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 6 options?

When will the iphone 6 and 6 plus be available? I know it's looking like only the 16GB will be available, but will all the colours be available (black, white, gold)? 

I know when the iPhone 5 first came out, Koodo offered a deal if you signed a three year contract with them, will you be doing something for this or just the tab? 

Thanks in advance! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Beck, The iPhone 6 models will be available on September 19th. There hasn't been really any official word on the pricing but as for colors so far there has been word that it will be in the black color. Also Koodo did away with any form of contracts so you would have the option of using any form of the tab. Keep checking back on the Koodo website or Facebook page for updates. Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Beck, The iPhone 6 models will be available on September 19th. There hasn't been really any ...

If you want any details on pricing for other providers I've also added a link for that as well (keep in mind Koodo doesn't have any official pricing as of yet as I stated earlier).

http://mobilesyrup.com/2014/09/11/her...
Thanks for the help Daniel! It looks like I'll be moving carriers so I can preorder the 6+ with the higher storage options. 
Userlevel 7
Becky Parak wrote:

Thanks for the help Daniel! It looks like I'll be moving carriers so I can preorder the 6+ with t...

No problem at all. If you have the money to buy one outright from Apple, you can always bring it to Koodo and you'd have the option of getting a 10% discount off your monthly plan (regardless of what one you choose) because of the phone being factory unlocked. Just thought I'd add that too. 🙂
Becky Parak wrote:

Thanks for the help Daniel! It looks like I'll be moving carriers so I can preorder the 6+ with t...

Yeah that's what I do now. I bought the unlocked Nexus 5, but I cant afford the $979 for the phone plus the apple care. 
Userlevel 7
Becky Parak wrote:

Oh okay, that's fine. Either way enjoy the new phone when you get it 🙂