Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 6 availability

I'm really interested in buying the iPhone 6, but right now it's low in stock and no stock in some locations 😞 What's the expected date it is available for purchase so I don't have to call in everyday to ask for inventory? Also, I heard the iPhone 6 - 64 GB is only available in selected stores.. what are the "selected stores"? Thanks!

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi WinC, Hopefully a Koodo staff can respond to you on the 64gb device. Unfortunately, as there is a high demand for the iPhone 6, your best bet is to probably call the stores everyday to get the most accurate update. Cheers, Peter
Peter wrote:

Hi WinC, Hopefully a Koodo staff can respond to you on the 64gb device. Unfortunately, as ...

thanks for the reply!
Userlevel 5
Peter wrote:

Hi WinC, Hopefully a Koodo staff can respond to you on the 64gb device. Unfortunately, as ...

My pleasure. I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear but it's honestly the best way for you to get the iPhone 6 🙂
Userlevel 5
They are in really high demand and Koodo has to get new stocks so no one can tell you on a date where they may be available. I suggest calling a Koodo store and asking before heading out.
Userlevel 1
Maybe you can pre-pay for the phone and that would entitle you to the next batch. Just an idea.
Decrypter wrote:

Maybe you can pre-pay for the phone and that would entitle you to the next batch. Just an idea.

thats a good idea, but can we do that? It will be similar to pre-order then 😛
Userlevel 1
Decrypter wrote:

As long as the phone isn't locked. Then, you will have to get a Koodo Sim card. If it's locked you can still get it unlocked. In this case you could get it anywhere, not necessarily from Kodoo.
Decrypter wrote:

Yeah..i somewhat misunderstood your idea, thought you meant prepay (as in prepay the iPhone at Koodo)
I just picked up a 64gb from the Koodo Kiosk in Barrie yesterday, last one too so I got lucky... Pretty sure you can be put on a waiting list...
Moss wrote:

I just picked up a 64gb from the Koodo Kiosk in Barrie yesterday, last one too so I got lucky... ...

Yupe you're very lucky! I want to know if waiting list exists for Koodo too... they don't even do pre-order and they didn't mention anything about waiting list when i call in everyday..