Koodo Community
Solved

iPhone 5s purchased right before sale on it started...

So a few weeks ago I switched to the iPhone 5s from another phone. I had to pay off my tab which was around $100 and then I had to pay the price of $144 on The Tab. Very soon after I had purchased the phone (but just after the 15 day period sadly) the phone went down to $0. I feel slightly bummed about this, being that I payed $144 only days before the price was reduced. Is there anything that can be done? Maybe reducing my tab that I have to pay by $144? I don't really know but it's definitely not a great situation.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
According to the rules... No.  You can try to call Koodo or go to the store, but it would be solely at their discretion
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah It wont hurt to try that's for sure. Dennis is right! Its unfortunately how things go. You buy a house, the market takes a dump and its worth less. You buy a car, drive it of the lot and it loses a bunch of value. Its really a crappy situation to be in and you almost feel robbed but it is what it is unfortunately. The same thing happened to me with my last phone. I know how you feel. Try calling, ask for a supervisor possibly that can get you further. best of luck with the situation! Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There are no guarantees, but the best you can do is to just call in and ask