Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 5C with Medium Tab

Userlevel 2
I'm on last Christmas' $25 plan and have a positive tab balance of $150. Is it possible to keep my plan, opt for the iPhone 5C, use the Tab Medium and pay the remaining balance in store? Does this make sense? Positive $150 tab + $300 tab medium = $450 towards a new iPhone 5C. Balance paid in full in the store? or Only allowed with Tab Small so $150 of my positive tab and then $150 from my tab small towards the iPhone 5C and the remaining balance paid in store? Thank you for your help and clarification. And any Christmas $39 promo with 600mb would be lovely 😉 I've got 2 people hoping to sign up with Koodo.
icon

Best answer by quasarito 17 December 2013, 01:11

Sorry. You can only take the Tab Medium with a $30+ plan. So you'll have to go for option 2: "Only allowed with Tab Small so $150 of my positive tab and then $150 from my tab small towards the iPhone 5C and the remaining balance paid in store"

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Sorry. You can only take the Tab Medium with a $30+ plan. So you'll have to go for option 2: "Only allowed with Tab Small so $150 of my positive tab and then $150 from my tab small towards the iPhone 5C and the remaining balance paid in store"